Sunday, July 15, 2007

Four years of Professional life

I have never imagine i'll be staying in the same company for four years.
On 15th july 2007 i completed four years of my professional life hear at Atrenta India Pvt (Ltd).
What more can i say then thanking God for guiding me through these years.

I graduate from Delhi College of Engineering in Electronic and communication in june 2003.
I join Atrenta on the 15th of july 2003 as a software engineer. In the four years of my professional life
i have learn lots of things, met different people and visited places i never imagine i'll see.

I dont know why i stay in the same company for fours years while people move on within a year.
It could be the kind of work i did here, it could be the independence i get working here. I came to office whenever i want.
Nobody bother me unless i dont complete on dateline.

In four years i have move from software engineer to senior software engineer and now to lead engineer. I have got
offer from telecommunication consultant india (PSU) which i refuse. The reason i didnt join is i dont like the work.

I thank God, friends and my mentor here at Atrenta for making my stay such a pleasurable experience. I hope to get more experience in future.

2 comments:

mnowluck said...

I understand why u declined the offer from the other company and agree with you totally when u say.. its the freedom one got in his company which made him to stay there..

ITS NOT THE MONEY, Nor the workload, that we love... its the independence..

I might be a late comer or a novice nun or being naive when it comes to working with companies, but yeah, i have seen, felt, have to struggle to get my way out..

and believe me, all i yearned for is freedom, freedom to do what i love to, which improves my qualities in terms of production and efficiency, when it comes to work.!!!!

Congrats on being the ...... :) God bless the Zomi's

mnowluck said...

UPDATE UPDATE.. hon update nawn awi.. sim zuzu ding